On Tuesday March 27 from 3:00 – 4:00pm (EST) I will be on LU Radio 102.7 for an interview with Josh Kolic. Join us for an hour of discussion and dialogue on the Collateral Damage Project because “Not Talking About It Isn’t Working.”
We’ll also be giving away Collateral Damage Project t-shirts so tune in to find out how to win.
Here’s some of what we’ll be talking about;
– How to create a proactive dialogue on suicide.
– The mandate for the Collateral Damage Project.
– What is SafeTALK and why is it so important?
– Fundraising and community events, you too can get involved in creating suicide safer communities.
– What’s next for the Collateral Damage Project, where do we go from here?
– I’ll even try to answer your questions. Send me an email at scott(at)leftbehindbysuicide.org and I will try to answer your questions or respond to your comments.
Thanks for joining us and being a part of the dialogue.